Happy Wednesday! (Are you sensing a theme?)

Hello all —

We’re at the halfway point of the week — well, not really, since you technically have until Sunday, but I’m hoping you’ll finish by Friday and enjoy a delightful weekend off!

First things first — big thanks to Sirisha who tried to turn in her Noteguide and discovered I hadn’t posted the dropbox!  As the rest of you finish, I’ve created the dropbox under the “Today” button on Canvas.  (Nick T – there’s also a link there specifically for you about how to create an Edublog!)

Now that we’ve sorted THAT out, I’m still eager to hear how the Google chrome extension is working? Can I use it again for next week’s lesson? Thoughts?

(To do the Noteguide, we’re trying out a new technology, the Chrome extension “InsertLearning.”  Basically this extension allows us to make any website “interactive,” by adding questions, discussion boards, sticky notes, and highlighting important information.  For this week I’ve set it up so you will use the noteguide to prove you’ve gotten the information, but in the future we’ll just use your responses on the websites themselves instead of the note guide.)

Also remember your 30 minutes of Membean (I just did mine tonight while camped out in the kitchen waiting for my daughter to have a virtual cheer practice.  I can’t believe that’s a real thing…ahhh how Corona has changed the world!) and you need to post 3 personal blogs about the CoronaCrisis from your own specific point of view. (Perhaps my point of view would be how it is changing sports — McKenna are you having virtual soccer practices??)

Drop Coach and I a line if you need anything, or just want to check in! I always like to hear from you! I’ll be on ZOOM between 10 – 11 if you want to stop by!

GET OUT AND ENJOY THE SUNSHINE  – BUT DO IT SOCIALLY DISTANCED FROM EVERYONE ELSE! Miss you guys — hope you’re well.

KT